THE PROMPT: In the Oven (Whatcha cookin?)
THE STUFF: Share a little about the one thing you love cooking, that your gramma made, or just how much you HATE cooking! Photo copy the recipe and use it on your page.
THE TECHNIQUE: Drip, Splatter or Dust. Get that page as messy as a two year old playing in the flour!!
It’s that time of year! We’re all getting BUSY!! Even we hosts have been crazy with stuff. So, if you don’t have time to journal, take a second and edit a photo…
Share some photos from Instagram…
Now it’s YOUR turn!!
- Use all three or just one or two parts of the prompts.
- MAKE THEM YOURS. These prompts are IDEAS. They are not set in stone. I do encourage you to stretch yourself. If you find a prompt doesn’t speak to you, think on it. Find a way to MAKE it speak to you, and go with that.
- There is NO right or wrong.
- Share your feedback positively. ABSOLUTELY no judging of what others share. (If I find that people aren’t following this rule, I will remove links left by that person.)
- This is a place for you to explore! It doesn’t matter if you’ve just gotten here in the middle of the year, or if you’ve gotten “behind” and don’t create every day. It doesn’t matter if you don’t create at ALL… (although we’d love it if you do)
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel and Guest Hosts. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!