WOW. I can’t believe it’s time! Time to say goodbye to 2012 and time to start gearing up to say HELLO to 2013. We’ve got so much in store for you next year!! We look forward to sharing with you in the days to come… our first prompt will be on the 15th, but in the mean time, we’ll be sharing what we’re up to, and saying hello to the guest hosts coming to the blog next year.
THE PROMPT: Looking Forward
THE STUFF: I’m not usually one for “new year’s resolutions” so I’d like to take a different spin on the time worn tradition. What are you looking forward to this coming year? Is it simply the idea of a fresh start? The hope that this year will be kinder? Do you have something new and exciting coming up?
THE TECHNIQUE: Use a calendar grid or date stamp on your page.
I used to make New Year’s Resolutions but then I found I could never keep them. Or if I did it was only for a day or so! haha So what I did my page on was how I am looking forward to happiness this year. I think that happiness is one of the most important things, aside from health, and if you are happy then life is good!!
I’m looking forward to many things next year and one of them is to finish school, get my exam in June. I have many thoughts and ideas for the new year, therefor all the lightbulbs.
I’m looking forward to new prompts, and some good coffee in the coming year.
- Use all three or just one or two parts of the prompts.
- MAKE THEM YOURS. These prompts are IDEAS. They are not set in stone. I do encourage you to stretch yourself. If you find a prompt doesn’t speak to you, think on it. Find a way to MAKE it speak to you, and go with that.
- There is NO right or wrong.
- Share your feedback positively. ABSOLUTELY no judging of what others share. (If I find that people aren’t following this rule, I will remove links left by that person.)
- This is a place for you to explore! It doesn’t matter if you’ve just gotten here in the middle of the year, or if you’ve gotten “behind” and don’t create every day. It doesn’t matter if you don’t create at ALL… (although we’d love it if you do)
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel and Guest Hosts. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!