THE PROMPT: Tradition!
THE STUFF: What is one of your favorite holiday traditions? Don’t have one? Was there ever one you wished you had? Take a picture or 20 that represent this tradition.
THE TECHNIQUE: Try a little “tinsel” on your page! Glitter, actual tinsel, or something else.
When I thought of traditions at Christmas the first one I thought of was Christmas stockings! Ever since I was a little girl we always looked forward to opening our stocking and finding all kinds of treasures and trinkets. I continued this tradition with my own kids and even at 18 and 22 still have a Christmas stocking for them! This was a great page for me to document.
- Use all three or just one or two parts of the prompts.
- MAKE THEM YOURS. These prompts are IDEAS. They are not set in stone. I do encourage you to stretch yourself. If you find a prompt doesn’t speak to you, think on it. Find a way to MAKE it speak to you, and go with that.
- There is NO right or wrong.
- Share your feedback positively. ABSOLUTELY no judging of what others share. (If I find that people aren’t following this rule, I will remove links left by that person.)
- This is a place for you to explore! It doesn’t matter if you’ve just gotten here in the middle of the year, or if you’ve gotten “behind” and don’t create every day. It doesn’t matter if you don’t create at ALL… (although we’d love it if you do)
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel and Guest Hosts. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!