Jill has been hosting her own art journaling type one word prompts on her blog, and we’re using one of her past prompts for our prompt!
Her word prompt is: KINDNESS
I’ve made a page in honor of the nice and kind people that are a part of my life. I’ve covered two old and sad pages with gesso. The sad pages where important to me when I made i them, but now a year after I wanted to change the sadness to something good and nice.
I loved this prompt and I love kindness!!! I chose a quote that was fitting because it’s so true, the older I get I find that I appreciate more the little things like kindness, tolerance and compassion.
- Use all three or just one or two parts of the prompts.
- MAKE THEM YOURS. These prompts are IDEAS. They are not set in stone. I do encourage you to stretch yourself. If you find a prompt doesn’t speak to you, think on it. Find a way to MAKE it speak to you, and go with that.
- There is NO right or wrong.
- Share your feedback positively. ABSOLUTELY no judging of what others share. (If I find that people aren’t following this rule, I will remove links left by that person.)
- This is a place for you to explore! It doesn’t matter if you’ve just gotten here in the middle of the year, or if you’ve gotten “behind” and don’t create every day. It doesn’t matter if you don’t create at ALL… (although we’d love it if you do)
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel and Guest Hosts. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!