Modus Operandi: It’s Pretty Black and White
SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug with a description of a good lie you’ve told or believed.
SKETCH ARTISTS: Draw a portrait using black and white in a side profile view.
I feel like a terrible host!! This summer has really gotten away from me… and I am not only posting this LATE, but I am posting without having had the time to get my own piece done to share! It looks as though my guest hosts are facing the same issues, because our secret blog didn’t have any new posts for me to share with you either!! I hope that you are all just as busy as we are, and will forgive us for not having more than our pinterest inspiration to share with you this time!!
- Use all or just part of the prompts.
- MAKE THEM YOURS. These prompts are IDEAS. They are not set in stone. I encourage you to stretch yourself. If you find a prompt doesn’t speak to you, think on it. Find a way to MAKE it speak to you, and go with that.
- SHOOTERS: You do NOT have to be a coffee drinker to play along! Tea, Water, Beer or the Hard Stuff. WE DON’T CARE!! Make the prompts work for you and your mug. (or lack there of)
- There is NO right or wrong.
- Share your feedback on the work of others that share here positively. ABSOLUTELY no judging of another person’s work. (If I find that people aren’t following this rule, I will remove links left by that person.)
- This is a place for you to explore! It doesn’t matter if you’ve just gotten here in the middle of the year, or if you’ve gotten “behind” and don’t create every day. It doesn’t matter if you don’t create at ALL… (although we’d love it if you do)
- Add your link to what you book or shoot in the comments section of the posts here on the blog, that you create for! Be sure to add a DIRECT LINK. (you can get this most times by clicking on the title of your post, and then copying the URL.) General links to websites will be deleted (because they make it hard for people to follow behind and find the post pertaining to this prompt) ALSO, links leading to posts that do not make it clear how they are related to the prompts will be removed.
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel and Guest Hosts. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!