If you are new here, we hope you join us! This year, we are focusing on finding the good in the little things every day. In collaboration with Monday Mugshots, we’re celebrating life at in all it’s imperfect glory, and allowing our change in focus to help improve our outlook on LIFE!! You can read more about this year’s philosophy HERE. This year’s prompts are less “arty” than they have been in past years, but you are welcome to create art beyond the photography in our prompts if you are feeling like it! Either way, we’d love to have you share with us!
Warm from the sun, fresh picked fruit. It’s GOOD.
There’s something about biting into a piece of fruit so fresh that it’s still warm from being in the hot sun…
#MondayMugshots when you post and share, and this year’s hashtag: #itsGOOD
- Use all or just part of the prompts.
- MAKE THEM YOURS. These prompts are IDEAS. They are not set in stone. I encourage you to stretch yourself. If you find a prompt doesn’t speak to you, think on it. Push yourself creatively. Find a way to MAKE it speak to you, and go with that.
- There is NO right or wrong.
- Share your feedback with others here positively. ABSOLUTELY no judging.
- This is a place for you to explore! It doesn’t matter if you’ve just gotten here in the middle of the year, or if you’ve gotten “behind”. START!! (or pick it back up!)