If you are new here, we hope you join us! This year, we are focusing on finding the good in the little things every day. In collaboration with Monday Mugshots, we’re celebrating life at in all it’s imperfect glory, and allowing our change in focus to help improve our outlook on LIFE!! You can read more about this year’s philosophyHERE. This year’s prompts are less “arty” than they have been in past years, but you are welcome to create art beyond the photography in our prompts if you are feeling like it! Either way, we’d love to have you share with us!
Finding a new recipe to try, and already having all the ingredients.
I personally love to surf Pinterest… and with the internet so readily available at our fingertips, good recipes to try are just a click away! Thing is, once we’ve pinned that pin, or “shared for later” it’s easy to forget about the recipe, and never come back to it.
Unless you skim over those ingredients, and realize: YOU ALREADY HAVE ALL THE THINGS YOU NEED TO MAKE IT!! It’s good.
Below, you’ll see what your hosts have come up with for this prompt.
#MondayMugshots when you post and share, and this year’s hashtag: #itsGOOD
- Use all or just part of the prompts.
- MAKE THEM YOURS. These prompts are IDEAS. They are not set in stone. I encourage you to stretch yourself. If you find a prompt doesn’t speak to you, think on it. Find a way to MAKE it speak to you, and go with that.
- There is NO right or wrong.
- Share your feedback with others here positively. ABSOLUTELY no judging.
- This is a place for you to explore! It doesn’t matter if you’ve just gotten here in the middle of the year, or if you’ve gotten “behind”. START!! (or pick it back up!)