ACK!! This is late! I had Gallbladder surgery, and totally spaced getting ANYTHING ready for this! Thankfully, two of my team were ahead of the game and had something waiting for me.
Thank you, Sumaiyah and Glenda!!
If you’re new here, you can take a moment to see how the prompts work this year by clicking HERE.
Shooters can share their pictures from this prompt on Facebook 11.18
PROMPT: It’s MY life, and I want it NOW! What do you want, right now, in life?
SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug in a setting that symbolizes what you want.
BOOKERS: It’s time to get rid of those gazillion rub ons we all have. Some so old they don’t even rub on even more…or is that just me?? Let’s see how you use them and have fun with them!
It felt soooo good to get rid of a bunch of rub ons!!! I don’t know about you but when I first started scrapping I hoarded as much stuff as I could, for some bizarre reason. The after effect of this is that I have too much stuff that I never use. I have even had rub ons that were so old that they didn’t even rub on anymore, and that just pisses me off, especially when you are mid-rub and only half the word or image goes on!! So, this was fun to use up a bunch of them and I’m going to start doing this more because what am I waiting for???
I really don’t have many rub-ons stashed! Never purchased them myself — all that I have were gifted to me. I only had a few hanging around, and of course they are Spring themed! So, here’s a nice Spring page as we head toward Winter Solstice LOL!
I have been having a lot of health issues, and in the middle of all of them, my Gallbladder decided it needed to come out. lol So what I want right now, is to be DONE with medical stuff…I’ve been drinking a lot of tea lately, so I’m using that as my symbol of what I want right now. GOOD HEALTH.
- Use all or just part of the prompts.
- MAKE THEM YOURS. These prompts are IDEAS. They are not set in stone. I encourage you to stretch yourself. If you find a prompt doesn’t speak to you, think on it. Find a way to MAKE it speak to you, and go with that.
- You do NOT have to be a coffee drinker to play along! Tea, Water, Beer or the Hard Stuff. WE DON’T CARE!! Make the prompts work for you and your mug. (or lack there of)
- There is NO right or wrong.
- Share your feedback positively. ABSOLUTELY no judging of what others share. (If I find that people aren’t following this rule, I will remove links left by that person.)
- This is a place for you to explore! It doesn’t matter if you’ve just gotten here in the middle of the year, or if you’ve gotten “behind” and don’t create every day. It doesn’t matter if you don’t create at ALL… (although we’d love it if you do)
- Add your link to what you book or shoot in the comments here for easy visiting and sharing!! Be sure to add a DIRECT LINK. (you can get this most times by clicking on the title of your post, and then copying the URL.) General links to websites will be deleted (because they make it hard for people to follow behind and find the post pertaining to this prompt) ALSO, links leading to posts that do not make it clear how they are related to the prompts will be removed.
- If you would like to “officially” sign up to be listed in our participants list, visit the sign up page, by clicking on GOT BADGE at the top of the page. (this is one area where direct links are not needed!
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel and Guest Hosts. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!