Hello, Lovlies!! If you’re new here, you can take a moment to see how the prompts work this year by clicking HERE.
Shooters can share their pictures from this prompt on Facebook 05.20
PROMPT: What if?
SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug with one of your what if’s.
BOOKERS: Create a page about something you always think “what if” about…. use thought bubbles.
Most days, I am happy to be married to a police officer. Other days… when I hear so much thanklessness, (is that even a word?) and see the lack of appreciation for the fact that EVERY TIME my husband goes to work, he might not come home… I wonder… what if he wasn’t a police officer any more…? What if?
I don’t know about you but I have always wondered what I would have been and where I would be today if I would have gone on to University and taken something that I would have enjoyed doing every day. I had alot of fun with this page and think it will be fun to look back on.
What if? This is a question I try not to ask as I have spent a lot of years learning to live in the present, not the past. When given this prompt I started to think of some what ifs in my life…What if I were skinny? What if I were rich? Etc, etc, none of those things REALLY matter though. But with Sunday being Mother’s Day there was one “What if?” that really got me thinking…What if my Mom were still alive? She has been gone several years now and with each year it gets closer to me spending more years without her than I did with her. I got to thinking of the things she has missed, the biggest being my marriage to Jason. What would she have thought of him? What would she think of me? Would she be proud of me? Would she understand some of the decisions I have made. What if?
- Use all or just part of the prompts.
- MAKE THEM YOURS. These prompts are IDEAS. They are not set in stone. I encourage you to stretch yourself. If you find a prompt doesn’t speak to you, think on it. Find a way to MAKE it speak to you, and go with that.
- You do NOT have to be a coffee drinker to play along! Tea, Water, Beer or the Hard Stuff. WE DON’T CARE!! Make the prompts work for you and your mug. (or lack there of)
- There is NO right or wrong.
- Share your feedback positively. ABSOLUTELY no judging of what others share. (If I find that people aren’t following this rule, I will remove links left by that person.)
- This is a place for you to explore! It doesn’t matter if you’ve just gotten here in the middle of the year, or if you’ve gotten “behind” and don’t create every day. It doesn’t matter if you don’t create at ALL… (although we’d love it if you do)
- Add your link to what you book or shoot in the comments here for easy visiting and sharing!! Be sure to add a DIRECT LINK. (you can get this most times by clicking on the title of your post, and then copying the URL.) General links to websites will be deleted (because they make it hard for people to follow behind and find the post pertaining to this prompt) ALSO, links leading to posts that do not make it clear how they are related to the prompts will be removed.
- If you would like to “officially” sign up to be listed in our participants list, visit the sign up page, by clicking on GOT BADGE at the top of the page. (this is one area where direct links are not needed!)
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel and Guest Hosts. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!