Shooters can share their pictures from this prompt on Facebook 07.01
SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug with your feet in the background in your favorite place to stop and take a moment to relax.
BOOKERS: Make some “cup rings” on your page… Use actual coffee, tea, or even PAINT to make your rings. click here to USE THIS PIN for inspiration
My favorite place to sit and put my feet up, is the steps outside our front door…
I wanted to keep this page very ‘clean’ and use few colors. I love how it turned out. I’ve used tea to make the marks on the paper. Some sportstape on the edge.
Nothing beats chilling out after running errands all day with a little pick me up with my favorite cuppa. Just a few mins on my big comfy couch to recharge and I’m off to go again.
- Use all or just part of the prompts.
- MAKE THEM YOURS. These prompts are IDEAS. They are not set in stone. I encourage you to stretch yourself. If you find a prompt doesn’t speak to you, think on it. Find a way to MAKE it speak to you, and go with that.
- You do NOT have to be a coffee drinker to play along! Tea, Water, Beer or the Hard Stuff. WE DON’T CARE!! Make the prompts work for you and your mug. (or lack there of)
- There is NO right or wrong.
- Share your feedback positively. ABSOLUTELY no judging of what others share. (If I find that people aren’t following this rule, I will remove links left by that person.)
- This is a place for you to explore! It doesn’t matter if you’ve just gotten here in the middle of the year, or if you’ve gotten “behind” and don’t create every day. It doesn’t matter if you don’t create at ALL… (although we’d love it if you do)
- Add your link to what you book or shoot in the comments here for easy visiting and sharing!! Be sure to add a DIRECT LINK. (you can get this most times by clicking on the title of your post, and then copying the URL.) General links to websites will be deleted (because they make it hard for people to follow behind and find the post pertaining to this prompt) ALSO, links leading to posts that do not make it clear how they are related to the prompts will be removed.
- If you would like to “officially” sign up to be listed in our participants list, visit the sign up page, by clicking on GOT BADGE at the top of the page. (this is one area where direct links are not needed!)