Hello, Bookers and Shooters!! If you’re new here, you can take a moment to see how the prompts work this year by clicking HERE.
Shooters can share their pictures from this prompt on Facebook 07.01
PROMPT: If you could spend your day doing anything you wanted and money was no object what would you do?
SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug in a setting that signifies what you would do.
BOOKERS: You know those alpha and numerical sticker sheets we all have, that are sitting around with missing numbers and letters doing nothing? Yep. Let’s use them up.
I haven’t decided what I would do… and so I edited my image to reflect that… I used the numbers like the Booker prompt asked, even though I’m not booking this year, and I like the way it came out. I chose DREAM as the focus of my image… because with money as no object, I could do SO MUCH with my day… the possibilities are endless!
Travel is advised!! Hi there, Glenda here with an art journal page about what I would do if money were no object and I could do anything I wanted, and that would be travel! Of course it would be stressful because I have a fear of flying but hey, nothing a little medication couldn’t take care of right?? haha I loved using up a bunch of foam numbers for this page as well as a bunch of stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps!
Money no option? I’d travel! I’d go to Paris or Greece or go lay on a beach somewhere exotic. But yesterday I was on call at work & it was cloudy & cool out & all I wanted to do was lay in bed and read a book & that’s what I did. It was a delightfully lazy day! I used the new A Beautiful Mess app to edit my photo.
Now it’s YOUR TURN!! Share your links in the comments below!
- Use all or just part of the prompts.
- MAKE THEM YOURS. These prompts are IDEAS. They are not set in stone. I encourage you to stretch yourself. If you find a prompt doesn’t speak to you, think on it. Find a way to MAKE it speak to you, and go with that.
- You do NOT have to be a coffee drinker to play along! Tea, Water, Beer or the Hard Stuff. WE DON’T CARE!! Make the prompts work for you and your mug. (or lack there of)
- There is NO right or wrong.
- Share your feedback positively. ABSOLUTELY no judging of what others share. (If I find that people aren’t following this rule, I will remove links left by that person.)
- This is a place for you to explore! It doesn’t matter if you’ve just gotten here in the middle of the year, or if you’ve gotten “behind” and don’t create every day. It doesn’t matter if you don’t create at ALL… (although we’d love it if you do)
- Add your link to what you book or shoot in the comments here for easy visiting and sharing!! Be sure to add a DIRECT LINK. (you can get this most times by clicking on the title of your post, and then copying the URL.) General links to websites will be deleted (because they make it hard for people to follow behind and find the post pertaining to this prompt) ALSO, links leading to posts that do not make it clear how they are related to the prompts will be removed.
- If you would like to “officially” sign up to be listed in our participants list, visit the sign up page, by clicking on GOT BADGE at the top of the page. (this is one area where direct links are not needed!)
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel and Guest Hosts. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!