THE END OF THE YEAR IS HERE!!
I just want to say thank you, to all of you that have participated with us this year!! We have some exciting things coming soon, and I can’t wait to share them with you!!
If you’re new here, you can take a moment to see how the prompts work this year by clicking HERE. Shooters can share their pictures from this prompt on Facebook 12.30
What does your finished product look like!? I would LOVE it if you would share them here in the comments! It’s fun to see the finished pieces all together!!
PROMPT: Winter Wonderland
SHOOTERS: Shoot a mug in a monochromatic white/cream theme
BOOKERS: Create a page in monochromatic white/cream tones. Accent with icy blue, or candy cane red. Use coffee or tea to create stains on your page. List your top ten moments from 2013. Want some inspiration? GO HERE
When we had snow at the start of the month, I knew it would be the perfect opportunity to shoot my mug for this prompt!!
I had a lot of fun with this prompt! I tried using tea on my page but it just was not dark enough so I brewed some coffee in my sparkly new Keurig! The coffee worked out great on my tags as you can see! I used some old book text, math paper and some grid paper for my background. I also used some washi tape and a fun Triangle roller!
I had fun reminiscing through all of my fun trips and experiences that I had throughout 2013! I can’t believe its already over! Well here’s to a new year!
- Use all or just part of the prompts.
- MAKE THEM YOURS. These prompts are IDEAS. They are not set in stone. I encourage you to stretch yourself. If you find a prompt doesn’t speak to you, think on it. Find a way to MAKE it speak to you, and go with that.
- You do NOT have to be a coffee drinker to play along! Tea, Water, Beer or the Hard Stuff. WE DON’T CARE!! Make the prompts work for you and your mug. (or lack there of)
- There is NO right or wrong.
- Share your feedback positively. ABSOLUTELY no judging of what others share. (If I find that people aren’t following this rule, I will remove links left by that person.)
- This is a place for you to explore! It doesn’t matter if you’ve just gotten here in the middle of the year, or if you’ve gotten “behind” and don’t create every day. It doesn’t matter if you don’t create at ALL… (although we’d love it if you do)
- Add your link to what you book or shoot in the comments here for easy visiting and sharing!! Be sure to add a DIRECT LINK. (you can get this most times by clicking on the title of your post, and then copying the URL.) General links to websites will be deleted (because they make it hard for people to follow behind and find the post pertaining to this prompt) ALSO, links leading to posts that do not make it clear how they are related to the prompts will be removed.
- If you would like to “officially” sign up to be listed in our participants list, visit the sign up page, by clicking on GOT BADGE at the top of the page. (this is one area where direct links are not needed!
All images and content on this blog is copyright to Rachel Whetzel and Guest Hosts. Please give credit when sharing your art that is inspired here! Thank you so much!!