Hellos! I’m Lizzie! I’m a twenty something momma of three that lives in hot as crap Texas. Okay so it’s only hot as crap six months out of the year… it’s hot as Hades the other six. I’m a fun and funky gal that is still trying to find herself in the crazy life. My kids keep me going, from running them around to school and the G-Rents to cleaning up their messes. It’s a wonder I have time to create anything at all! But I do! I also have an amazing hubby who doesn’t quite get why I spend more time in the craft room then watching t.v or gaming with him. Yes, I’m a big gamer… mostly MMORPG’s. Tho I will dabble in a fighter or two. Between gaming and crafty it’s a wonder I have time to bathe!
- I love to get inspiration from the world around me, is something that I should say if I wasn’t so scattered brained! I mostly check in over Pinterest and from a few awesome designers like Christy Tomlinson.
- I’m not a big journaler. Shocker right? I love to type and talk, but as for explaining my thoughts or how our family did something… boo! It’s hard to get into a confident state of mind when I type about personal things. But you just gotta but that negativity behind you and let your feelings flow!
- I would love to learn more about texture. Yea, I’m still working on that! I need to be patient and let time take it’s course to make my art more funky and dimensional!
- I work on an amazing magazine called Designed To Color. We are a coloring based magazine that is always looking for amazing projects featuring colored images in the crafting world.
- I blog @ Oh Snap Lizzie!
- I have a craft space, but I hardly ever use it.
- I love to English up my tea.
- I am committed to work hard this year and make 2013 EPIC